The early projects were due to turn-over. Someone left the firm and, instead of leaving the position open for 6 months while searching for a replacement, I would step in on an interim basis.
Later, the projects were due to a short-term need for expertise that didn’t exist internally. These projects included market research, competitive intelligence, data analytics, integrated marketing campaign development and more.
mcgraw | marketing is a virtual firm that provides clients with highly experienced marketing executives that can step in and get the job done. And because that lowers our overhead, clients enjoy other obvious benefits.
Data-driven Marketing that Turns Opportunities into Profitable Reality
Today, 15-years after launching, mcgraw | marketing helps growth-oriented organizations in the education, technology and retail sectors. Our clients turn to us for data-driven insights that drive strategic action and produce profitable results.
Market research. Competitive intelligence. Data management and analytics. Strategic planning. Integrated marketing communications.
We help our clients attract and retain successful students, or profitable customers. We help our clients develop and successfully launch new products and services. We help our clients successfully target new audiences and enter new markets.
And, based on the results and testimonials…we do a heck of a job.
So, if you’re a member of the executive leadership team of a growth-oriented organization with $5 to $500 million in revenue and you are searching for answers that will help your organization achieve it’s goals…let’s talk. Let’s talk about your audience. Your competition. Your own organization. And let’s talk about how we can work with you to answer key questions that will drive your success to the next level.
Pat McGraw, founder
Pat founded mcgraw | marketing in 1999 and, in addition to helping clients achieve their goals, Pat also enjoys teaching business and marketing courses at Towson University, Southern New Hampshire University, Axia College at the University of Phoenix, as well as being a guest lecturer at Johns Hopkins University and a speaker at numerous local, regional, and national conferences on a variety of business and marketing topics.
Expertise and Results
Here is a short list of my most recent results as well as my areas of expertise:
- Surpassed annual revenue goals by more than 20% within the first 6 months of the fiscal year by streamlining and improving lead generation and conversion activities.
- Increased retention rates and generated more than $25 million in revenue by developing strategic retention and loyalty campaigns.
- Generated double-digit increases in revenue while decreasing expenses by more than $500,000 with targeted multi-channel lead generation, lead nurturing and customer retention efforts.
- Increased revenue from $150 million to $450 million while reducing marketing expenses by more than 25%.
- Reduced sales and marketing expenses by more than $500,000 by streamlining lead generation and customer retention activities while generating double-digit revenue growth.
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Strategic Planning and Tactical Execution
- Database Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Brand Building and Management
- Process and Performance Improvement
- Demand Generation and New Customer Acquisition
- Lead Management, Nurturing and Retention
- Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce.com)
- Digital Marketing
- Integrated, Multi-channel Sales and Marketing Campaigns
- Pricing Strategies, Budgeting, Sales Forecasting and P&L Responsibilities