Results. The right marketing strategy will improve sales and marketing performance by focusing on the right audience with the right messages and offers through the right channels. My focus on these basic fundamentals has helped small, privately-owned businesses with under $10 million in annual sales to billion-dollar publicly-traded global corporations, across a broad array of industries, on both the agency and client-side of the desk.
Here are a few examples of what I have delivered over the past decade for clients and employers.
Pearson/Connections Education LLC
- Successfully launched a new B2C offering that generated more than $1.4 million in revenue within its first 2 months on the market;
- Successfully launched a new B2B business unit that surpassed annual revenue goals within 6 months by leveraging existing resources in order to streamline and enhance sales and marketing operations;
- Successfully launched an international partnership that was projected to generate more than $1 million in new revenue within the first year.
- Developed and deployed integrated marketing campaigns that increased revenue to more than $60 million annually;
- Developed and deployed new student recruitment programs that generated more than 3,000 new students and $30 million in revenue annually;
- Developed and deployed integrated marketing campaigns to launch new programs that exceeded projected enrollment goals by more than 50% resulting in more than $1.5 million in incremental revenue;
- Negotiated partner marketing agreements with corporations, government agencies and NGOs that are projected to generate more than $10 million in annual revenue in 2009-10.
- Developed and deployed global new student recruitment programs that generated more than $25 million in revenue annually;
- Developed and deployed integrated global marketing campaigns that increased revenue from tuition and fees from $139 million to $179 million;
- Developed and deployed integrated marketing campaigns that increased global online course enrollments from 62,686 to 143,544, an increase of more than 55%.
mcgraw | marketing
Note: When employed full-time, I only consult with employer approval and for organizations that not competitors with my employer. Additionally, I only consult as time allows in order to ensure that my work for my employer and the client remains at the highest level.
- Developed and deployed integrated marketing campaigns that increased sales by more than 200% within 4-months;
- Streamlined the sales cycle resulting in higher customer satisfaction, retention and referrals as well as sales that surpassed projected order size by more than 20%;
- Negotiated global strategic partnerships that generated six-figures in immediate revenue (within 3 months) and positioned the company for a seven-figure revenue stream in the Asian market.
- Developed and deployed loyalty marketing campaigns that generated more than $25 million in revenue with an average return-on-investment of more than 50% for clients such as Cracker Barrel Family Restaurants, ExxonMobil, AutoNationUSA and WW Grainger.
Note from Pat: In February 2002, Frequency Marketing was acquired by Alliance Data Systems.
- Developed and directed the integrated direct marketing campaigns that generated double-digit growth in new customer acquisition for Hechingers, Kmart, Travelers, Bermuda Department of Tourism and others.
- Developed and directed multi-channel marketing that increased revenue from $150 to more than $400 million while expanding into global markets.